Please note that a short description of a certain column can be displayed when you move your mouse cursor over the column's header and hold it still. Below, a more detailed description is shown per column.
Age of onset
: The age at which the first symptoms appeared in the individual, if known.
- 35y = 35 years
- 04y08m = 4 years and 8 months
- 18y? = around 18 years
- >54y = older than 54
- ? = unknown
: Additional information on the phenotype of the individual.
: Indicates the inheritance of the phenotype in the family; unknown, familial (autosomal/X-linked, dominant/ recessive), paternal (Y-linked), maternal (mitochondrial), isolated (sporadic) or complex
- Familial, autosomal dominant
- Familial, autosomal recessive
- Familial, X-linked dominant
- Familial, X-linked dominant, male sparing
- Familial, X-linked recessive
- Paternal, Y-linked
- Maternal, mitochondrial
- Isolated (sporadic)